Everyone of us must have come across some weirdos pronouncing english words in their own desi style. We have attempted to compile the funniest ones below !
Ready for the journey ?? We bet you in the next 5 mins you will be on the floor laughing out loud 😛
1. In our childhood we were taught , What are MAMMALS ?
And guess what is the spelling :
YUM YEA YUM YUM YEA YAL YAS 😀
2. There was a Physics teacher who pronounced “waves” as “babes”.
And here comes the funniest explanation about “waves ” oops sorry “babes” 😛
“Babes go up and down”.
“A babe is traveling in this direction with such and such amplitude and wavelength etc. Write the babe equation”.
“The topic of babes is very important.”
3. How can we forget 20 being pronounced as : tonty. tonty, tonty-one, tonty two and so on.
Damn funny when heard every single time !
4. Now this piece of Funny Tikka is awesome
Chem Teacher: You! New Boy! Which compound is ello when hot and bhite when cold?
New Boy (after 10 secs): Miss, what is ‘ello’?
Chem Teacher (Shocked): Ello? You don’t know ello??
Regular Student (Whispering): Dude..
she means ‘Yellow’..the colour!
5. The gujju English | Watch this video
No Offence …We Love our Gujju friends 🙂
- Glucose = GULUCOSE,
- Zeero = Jheeero
- Circuit = “sir- cute”
- Alexander = ALAG-GENDER
- chewing gum = chiggum
- Scorpio (the SUV) = SCROPIYO
- Apple = Appul
- Even = Ebhun
- Where = Bhere
- Phase = phaje
7. And every year on 14th February we celebrate…..?? 😛
8. A chemistry teacher used to pronounce ‘yes’ as ‘ass’ and no questions the students used to go nuts, not there fault right ? 😛
9. Why should a political science teacher stay behind ??
A teacher used to pronounce “government” as “garment” and dictate the students as :
“The garment of India is altogether a different one. It is the most …….”
10. Last but not the least – Teacher enter and no notice 😀 Watch the Video !